Skip the Geek Speak
With help from Connex, you can…
- Move all lead data into your chosen CRM
- Create Invoices in Quick Books Online for new orders in your ecommerce tool
- Trigger actions in other apps based on lead interactions with your website etc.
- Keep projects organized by copying new Trello cards into Evernote
- Create dashboards in Google Sheets that are updated and kept current by importing data from various other third party CRMs or Business Data software.
- Stay in touch with prospects by adding form respondents from Typeform to your mailing list in MailChimp
- Enable follow up reminders via text messages for after new sales/lead meetings.
- Make sure your team never misses a meeting by notifying a channel in Slack of upcoming Google Calendar events
And, sooooooo much more!
Speaking of Zapier
Meet our Zapier experts!
As Zapier Certified Experts, Connex Digital Marketing is now part of the premier Zapier Experts Community, making us the ideal choice to improve processes, recommend new applications, and automate the workflows for you. With this new resource, we now have access to the industry’s latest developments to help move data between web applications in an automated manner.
He’s a certified Nerd, having spent 12 years in the IT jungle.
Vera is an average Vietnamese Czech girl with a black belt in karate.
“Our team regularly uses Google Sheets to track our recruiters daily activity and performance. In order to maintain the form daily, we exported 9 files from our database and manually cut and pasted the data. This process required approximately 25 minutes daily to complete. Due to Connex Digital Marketing’s ability to automate this files directly into the sheet, our team has saved approximately 2 hours weekly.
$20 per hour X 2.083 hours weekly = $41.66 savings
$41.66 weekly savings x 52 weeks = $2,166.32
Not only is this a more efficient process, the savings in personnel time is helpful to our bottom line. It allows us to focus on what we do best, enrolling students.”
We respond within a business day!
In order for us to help we have a few standard questions which will help us know how we can help you and what the process will look like, most often people want to know the cost and timeframe, if we have the answers to the following questions we should be able to deliver you an estimate on costs & timeframe.
Trusted by companies large and small.